1. Seekins, T., Arnold, N., & Ipsen, C. (in press). A case study of grading accessibility of community infrastructure. Journal of Urban Planning and Development.
2. Ipsen, C., Rigles, B., Arnold, N., & Seekins, T. (in press). The use of telecommunications to deliver services to rural and urban vocational rehabilitation clients. Rehabilitation Counseling Bulletin.
3. Seekins, T., Ravesloot, C., Katz, M., Liston, B., Oxford, M., Altom, B., White, G., Petty, R., & Kafka, B. (in press). Nursing home emancipation: A preliminary study of efforts by centers for independent living in urban and rural areas. Journal of Disability and Health.
4. Ipsen, C., Ravesloot, C., Arnold, N., & Seekins, T. (in press). Working Well with a Disability: Health promotion as a means to employment. Rehabilitation Psychology.
5. Geisinger, K.F., Kriegsman, K., Leigh, I.W., Manghi, E., Schultz, I.Z., Seekins, T., & Taliaferro, G. (2012). Guidelines for assessment of and Intervention with persons with disabilities. American Psychologist, 57(1) 43-62.
6. Ipsen, C., Seekins, T., & Arnold, N. (2011). A prospective study to examine the influence of secondary health conditions on VR client employment outcomes. Disability and Health Journal, 4(1) – 28-38.
7. Enders, A.E. and Seekins, T. (2011). Section 5310 Transportation State Management Plans: A Baseline Review. Journal of Public Transportation. 14 (2), 1-28.
8. Humphries, K., Traci, M., Seekins, T. & Brusin, J. (2011) Nutrition and disability. In A. Sutton (Ed.) Disabilities Sourcebook (2nd ed.). Detroit, MI: Omnigraphics.
9. Ravesloot, C., Ruggiero, C., Ipsen, C., Traci, M., Seekins, T., Boehm, T., Ware-Backs, D., & Rigles, B. (2011) Disability and health behavior change. Disability and Health Journal, 4 (1), 19-23.
10. Rigles, B., Ipsen, C., Arnold, N., & Seekins, T. (2011) Experiences of rural vocational rehabilitation clients who leave the system prematurely: A qualitative exploration. Rehabilitation Counseling Bulletin, 54 (3), 164-174.
11. Ipsen, C., Seekins, T., & Ravesloot, C. (2010). Building the case for delivering health promotion services within the Vocational Rehabilitation system. Rehabilitation Counseling Bulletin, 53, 2, 67-77.
12. Clay, J., Seekins, T., & Castillo, J. (2010). Community infrastructure and employment opportunities for American Indians and Alaska Natives. In F. Balcazar, Y. Suarez-Balcazar, T. Taylor-Ritlzer, & C. Keys (Eds.), Race, Culture and Disability: Rehabilitation Science and Practice. Sudbury, MA: Jones and Bartlett Publishers.
13. Humphries, K., Pepper, A., Traci, M.A., Olsen, J., Seekins, T. (2009, July). Nutritional intervention improves menu adequacy in group homes for adults with intellectual or developmental disabilities. Disability and Health Journal, 2 (3), 136-144.